Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saving greeting cards and notes

Don't fall off your chair, but I moved the sewing room around again and I honestly think this is the one arrangement that will stick. In doing so I found some notes and cards from friends and family.

Do you save things like that? I can remember finding my baby book and it was full of cards from people that I didn't even know and honestly.... I didn't care to keep them. I guess they meant something to my mother.

Anyway, I'll find a place for them. Until next time I come across them and wonder what to do with them.

Sunny fall day hugs to you all!

3 comments:

Pat said...

I keep some that seem special to me at the time...either because of what the card says or who it's from. I, too, don't really have any idea what to do with them, though...and I'm sure my kids will just throw them away when something happens to me.

*karendianne. said...

I do that and its just, oh I don't have any words for it...

Carol said...

I have a major collection of cards from people in a large plastic box. I keep it wherer I can see it and every so often it's fun to look through them and remember "the moment" :)
One of my friends used to cut hers up and make them into Christmas ornaments or package tags