Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Please don't feel neglected...........

but I don't always get the chance to read all of your posts.

Now that school has started, I really have to budget time and make choices. One thing that may be neglected is reading blogs and/or commenting. I skim through the post titles on my Google Reader and if something really catches my eye, or you are one that I read regularly I'll open it up.

But please, I hope you don't feel neglected or offended if I don't comment all the time. I do love reading all that I can and seeing all the lovely quilting and things going on. Almost makes me jealous LOL

Happy Fall!!!

3 comments:

*karendianne. said...

I don't feel neglected. I pretend you read every posting of mine and just don't comment. It's all good! :) I live in fairyland and it helps me get thru... hee!

GARI said...

Well, I feel neglected. lol

Connie W said...

I've been doing the same for a while now, otherwise I'd have been sitting at the computer non-stop. I got really far behind so I do the best I can. I also stopped commenting and even answering comments a lot because of time. I think everyone understands, at least most everyone.