Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wanted (looking for): Crocs


I am looking for a pair of Burgundy Mary Jane crocs in a size 10. The store near by that carries Crocs does not have burgundy, and the website no longer carries them.

If you have a store near you (US only please) that carries these and you happen to find a pair of maroon in my size, and you are willing to purchase and ship and wait for my return check, please let me know.

I had the chance to get these last fall and fooled around (aka talking myself out of them) until I couldn't get them anymore.

Oh why burgundy you ask? Our school colors are maroon and gray. Go Team!!

Thank you!!!

4 comments:

Pat said...

We have a Crocs outlet by us...if I see them, I'll let you know and would be happy to do that.

Nancy said...

Nancy, I bought two pair of Crocs this summer on Ebay. I bet you'll find what you need there.

GARI said...

I always look for Crocs so while we are traveling I will look around for you.

South Jersey Quilter said...

Did you try amazon.com? I've bought crocs from them.

Holly