Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quilt Odyssey


Today was the day I went to sell tickets for our raffle quilt at Quilt Odyssey in Hershey. It was a wonderful show as always. We sold out our tickets which was totally amazing!!!!

While there I got to meet Barb and Mickey from *We* Quilt. What wonderful gals; so friendly and my only regret is we didn't have a lot of time to talk as they had to get to their white glove station. Hopefully we will have time to get to know either other in the future.

I bought a Tutto Tote for my machine; a red one that will be here in two weeks. There was some fabric there that I fell in love with, but left it there knowing that I had so much fabric to use up at home. That, and the fact that we just bought a new Chevy HHR (thanks to the Cash for Clunkers program). I'll post more on it tomorrow when I can get a nice picture.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope you had good luck selling tickets. When we sold raffle tickets for the Virginia Quilt Museum at the Mid-Atlantic Show it was very slow going!

The Quilting Pirate said...

darn, I should have planned this better. It would have been neat to hook up and meet! We enjoyed our day as well. It was a great show!

Barb said...

Hi Nancy, sounds like you had a wonderful time...that is super...really love that quilt.

scraphappy said...

Congratulations on the new car and on doing so well with your tickets. Is there a new UFO number for August. I'm sitting here putting borders on July and need some inspiration.