Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quilt Odyssey pictures




I'm reluctant to post pictures of quilts from the show.... I always wonder if I'm violating some rule. But I've seen other blogs with quilt pics posted, so I'll post them here. I apologize to anyone out there who made any of these and if you wish me to remove it I will. The only artist I remember that belongs to one of these is Karen Kay Buckley. She did the BEAUTIFUL medallion on the aqua blue and she quilted it on her Bernina. Lord, to have her patience.....

Anyway, enjoy!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

They are LOVELY quilts. As for taking photos, I'd think there would be signs all around if you weren't permitted to take photos (and white-glove people telling you NOT to do it, too). Now that I think about it, though, I was once at a show where there was a SECTION that didn't allow photography and was clearly marked as such and mentioned in the show booklet....but we could take photos in the rest of the sections. So I doubt you are violating any rule.

Quiltluver said...

That blue quilt is awesome. Sounds like it was a great show. Wish I could have gone. Karen

Quiltluver said...

Wow, that blue quilt is awesome. Sounds like it was a great show. Wish I could have gone. Karen