Thursday, August 6, 2009

My kind of summer weather!!




The humidity is down/gone/non-existent today. Low 80's today, in the 50's tonight..... My kind of summer weather. It could be like this all summer and I would be one happy camper. As soon as the humidity starts to rise, the AC will go back on again.

Anyway, here a some pics I just took out in the backyard. You can see Kevin is just thrilled to death to have his picture taken with Smokey. She doesn't get out much being an indoor cat so we have to babysit her. The Hibiscus is blooming like mad and the Butterfly Bush exploded this year. It will have to be moved before next summer - away from the house a little and getting a little more sun.

Hope you have a nice evening wherever you are!

2 comments:

Suzan said...

Whoo hoo! What a perfect day we are having. I think it is going to be really cool again tomorrow. I almost can't wait to go to bed tonight with the windows open wide just to pull my quilt up!

Pat said...

I'm glad you had such a nice-weather day. Nice outdoor photos you showed, too...even if Kevin wasn't too thrilled. LOL