Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Counting down


We start school on the 31st. Actually teachers have to be there on the 26th and 27th; the kids come back on the 31st.

I spent most of today in school going through some of my beginning of the year things, tweaking here and there. I'll be back in tomorrow to do collaboration with the other two teachers that teach World Cultures. The district wants us to try and stay as together as possible if you know what I mean.

My pieces for the Crayon Box quilt are tucked neatly in their box staring at me. They might come back out sooner than I had thought........... major fabric manipulation withdrawal going on here.

*sigh*..............................

2 comments:

PattiCakes said...

If you make each of the kids wear different color/patterned tee shirts, you can move them around the classroom

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Ohhhhh,,,,i know what you mean.....i have "No"...."Nata"....."Nothing"....going on in the sewing room right now......i'm going crazy!!!

In need of a project....LindaMay