Getting my quilts ready for the show has been my focus this week. I still have to get one hanging sleeve sewn on.
Today, however, I decided to work on a new bag. It is the Claire Bag from Lazy Girl Designs. I like the bag, the instructions are easy to follow. I added some interfacing to the outside pocket... and next time I might also add some to the inside pockets. The next one won't have the fabrics in 'opposite' positions next time either. I think I'll do the handles differently as well, but hey, this was as learning experience.
I put a magnetic closure on the inside and honestly it is so tight I'm worried I might rip the bag when opening it. But it's there now.
Anyway, it looks so summery...... I really like it.