Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Somethin' special for my BFF




A while back I had purchased some 'beachy' themed FQs at a show, figuring one day I'd make something out of them. Well, you know the reality monster said "Yeah, right!" and I asked Beth if she wanted them and she said "Sure". Well Sunday night I decided instead of sending them to her and letting her try and figure out what to do with them (in her very little spare time) I decided to make her a Weekender Tote. I pulled the blue and red strips out of my 2.5" strip drawer and went to town.


While talking on the phone with her, I finished the bag and told her I'd email her a picture. Sneaky person that I am, I ran over to the Post Office, put in in a Priority Mail box and shipped it off.


I got a call this evening......... "You're bad!! You are so bad!!"


I think that means she likes it.


5 comments:

Pat said...

That turned out really nice!!!

Vicki W said...

How cool!

Barb said...

No wonder she loves it...it is wonderful!!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Really a fun tote! Bet she loves it!

jillquilts said...

Very nice and thoughtful to finish something to send to her!