Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Looking for..............



You know how it is. You fall in love with a fabric line, and then when you figure out what you want to do with it, you can't find some of the fabric that you need for the project.


So, I'm making an appeal. I am looking for the following (both by Moda)




Portobello Market Fat Quarters:

4 blue
4 red
4 light
1 layer cake


Nature's Chorus Fat Quarters:

4 pink
4 blue (or green)
4 light
1 yard of one of the fabrics for binding


If any of you happen to have these and are willing to part with them for a trade or monetary exchange, please let me know. I have three Portobello Market and one Nostalgia Jelly Rolls I can trade if you are interested.

Thanks for your help blog friends!!

6 comments:

Suzan said...

Love ya but I am not parting with my Portabella Market! However, I know a place that is still carrying a fair amount of yardage - Weaver's Dry Goods in Lititz. They also have some at Sauder's (Z&S) but not any red that I saw. Want me to go to Weaver's this weekend and look for you?

Jan said...

Hi Nancy :) I'm so sorry, but I can't help you out w/those missing items; but I've found an awful lot of the pieces I've gone in search of thru the years here:

http://www.quiltshops.com/search.htm

Hope that helps :) Ohhhhhhh and the "Guild Raffle Quilt" is awesome! Tks so much for sharing that photo. I'm quite excited cuz Fran sent me a raffle ticket!!!

Jen said...

I don't own any of those but let me know if no one else comes forward because I'm pretty sure we have all the things you're after at my LQS. I'll double check tonight.

julieQ said...

I know how you feel, good luck, I have none of these...sigh...

John said...

My local shop has everything you're looking for, except for the layer cake:
http://www.wishuponaquilt.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi

If you want me to head over and pick any of these up for you, just let me know!

Barb said...

Good luck Nancy, I don't have any of what you need...I would share if I could! It seems like you have some options ahead of my post that maybe will help you out! The shop in Lititz and Z&S are always great to talk with on the telephone, maybe give them a call! Have a good day...may your search be fulfilled quickly!