Saturday, July 4, 2009

Charming Girls Quilt Club


While checking my bloglines, I came across a post on Dandelion Quilts about the Charming Girls Quilt Club. What neat way to help you get UFOs done. I might have a chance to get a couple done this summer by the deadline........ during school might be a stretch. But the great thing is that there is no pressure to finish it unless you want to be in the monthly drawing.


Click on the picture on the sidebar to get all the information. I'm gonna give it a whirl. I'm game to try anything to get some of these UFOs done.

6 comments:

GARI said...

I joined the WISP Challenge in January for that very reason: get things done. I have been able to both complete new and UFO projects. I found that it was just the motivation (kick in the butt) I needed.

Dandelion Quilts said...

I'm so glad you're joining in the fun! I think it is great...and no pressure, fits the bill!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I'm so glad you'll be joining us in the fun, Nancy, and I'll be looking forward to turning some UFO's into FO's with you!

Piwacket said...

Nancy, I haven't stopped by in a few days but it looks like you've redesigned your blog. I love it! And I'm definitely going to check ou the Charming Girls. Thanks for the tip.

Eileen said...

Nancy, Summer is going so fast. Haven't had a chance to get back with you. Do you have empty days this coming week? I have PT on Monday's and Wed. and could meet you in H. for lunch. Let me know
Nice sunsets. I love to take pictures of them.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

So glad you're joining us in the fun, Nancy, and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your project!