Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chambersburg Quilt Guild Quilt Show


My guild (Chambersburg Quilt Guild) holds a show every other year in July and this is a show year. We have over 200 entries this year..... our biggest show ever!!!! I am chairing this year and I have an incredible group of ladies under me making sure that all preparations are ready to go.


This is a picture of the postcard that out publicity chair, Judie, made up. The colors on the picture don't do justice to the quilt but believe me it is lovely. The border is blue and gold and the flowers are all dresden plates - some made up of a plate on top of a plate.


Many guild members had a hand in making the quilt, as we also do with all of our raffle quilts.


If you are in the area and are able to come, the show is July 17-18 in Chambersburg, PA. Information can be found at the guild website (just click on the name of the guild above).


Quilty Hugs,

2 comments:

Suzan said...

Well, pooh! I am going to be in Virginia babysitting my grandchildren!

jillquilts said...

The postcard looks lovely!! I'm sure that you will have great success with the show with you as the chair! :)