Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Well the blocks are done..............


I finished my Double-T floral blocks today. This was originally going to be a swap, but it didn't happen.


Anyway, I'm thinking that the set-in triangles need to be a realllllllllllllllly pale green or yellow and the border is going to be a trellis/rail fence type thing with a floral fabric in the background. I've decided to call it "Mere Flor-ality". I tried to upload a picture of it in EQ, but it won't upload (if anyone has any suggestions on that, please let me know).
Quilty hugs,

5 comments:

Barb said...

Love that quilt....

Barb said...

Oh Nancy what a pretty quilt ~ I can't wait to see it completed! I like the idea of the pale green addition...I feel like I see lots of yellow in the pretty flower fabric. Whatever you decide it will be so refreshing to look at..pretty, pretty quilt!

Vicki W said...

That's going to be very pretty!

GARI said...

This is going to be so beautiful. You have taken scrappy to a new and wonderful level.

julieQ said...

Your blocks are just gorgeous, and I think your color for border would be wonderful too. The quilt just sings springtime to me.