Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Need help finding a blog


I hate it when I decide to go through and delete emails and then realize I probably deleted something I wanted.


Anyway, a few months ago, someone posted a picture and information about these cute wooden boxes for holding sewing notions that her hubby had built; and I contacted her about whether or not they were for sale and she said yes and well, now I can't find the blasted email.


Anyone have a clue who that might be???? I want to say she is in California but I'm not sure.


Thanks for your help!


Clueless in PA,


3 comments:

Michelle said...

My friend Peggy...www.stitchinwithpeg.blogspot.com bought one of those wooden carriers. I'll email her and see if she rememember.

Rosaline said...

It's Sharon in California. Her blog is Red Geranium Cottage and the link is as follows: http://redgeraniumcottage.typepad.com/

Dandelion Quilts said...

I think it is Sharon,too.