Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Is this really a sale????


First of all, an apology to any men out there that read my blog.


I received a catalog in the mail today, bras are on sale. Woohoo!! Time to replace some so they are brand spanking new when school starts.


Ok, so after picking out four, I total up the bill, add the shipping, have to pay tax on the shipping to Pennsylvania and the grand total is $97.36!!!!


Is this really a sale?????? I'm starting to think that burning these puppies isn't such a bad idea after all.


Oh the price we pay to stay perky; I hope all of you men appreciate this and don't bitch about the bills when they come.


Cross your heart hugs to all of you gals out there,

2 comments:

Pat said...

hahaha........I hear ya!!!

GARI said...

Really funny. The true is that I pretty much gave up wearing one of those things when I retired 3 years ago, tomorrow!