Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

A gift from Down Under


A few months ago I found the cutest bag picture on a blog and I mentioned in a post how much I liked it. Low and behold, Lissa Jane found it for me and sent it. BUT........... it was like Christmas exactly six months early!!!!


What a wonderful collection of goodies (and chocolate, its in the kitchen). I can't wait to spend some time with the magazine and hopefully I'll get to read through the pattern and get it made this summer.


Thank you so much Lissa!!!


3 comments:

Joyce said...

Nancy, I had seen this purse too. It's sooo cute. Glad you got it. I wanted to buy it, it was pretty expensive coming from Australia.

Barb said...

Arn't quilters just the best? I am guessing you will find the time to put the pattern to use, and to enjoy the rest of your surprise from *down under"! Merry Christmas 6 months early ☺! How are you doing with the training (class) this week? Have a great evening!

Pat said...

How nice.......what fun to get something so unexpected in the mail!