Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bustin' my................

STASH!!! Bustin' my stash!

I just love catching you all like that :o)

Anyway, I've been busy this weekend finding projects, and trying to finish them. I don't have any pictures right now, but needless to say I am making headway.

I pulled out a Halloween fabric Turning 20 Again and pieced together the backing with more Halloween prints.......... it went to Donna (my longarmer) today. Then I pulled out the Turning 20 Again blocks I made from the Paris Cats line that Benartex had a couple of years ago. I don't think I'm going to border it so I'll use the rest of the fabric I have for the backing and binding.

It feels good to get some UFOs nearer to completion. When they are all quilted and bound I'll get you pictures..... I promise.

UFO Hugs!

3 comments:

scraphappy said...

Way to go -- send some of your inspiration my way. I could use a little of you focus and drive. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Becky said...

That's what I'm trying to do, too - work on "aged" projects. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing photos of your completed quilts.

Barb said...

It does feel good to get stuff done and take away from that stash of fabric...