Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blogging is Dangerously Addictive


Danger Will Robinson!!!


Blogging is dangerously addictive LOL. I love looking at blogs, and then commenting on blogs, and finding new blogs to explore when I look through the comments that were made before mine.


I do get frustrated when there is a blog I want to look at and it won't let me connect........ but I understand that some people want to be private.


I'm now up to 169 on my Bloglines feed. Hmmmmmmmm wonder if I'll make it to 200....... that could definitely be a reason for a giveaway.


11 comments:

Yvette said...

I know what you mean! I am afraid to look at how many are on my reader list. LOL!

Pat said...

Oh, gals...I hear you and can certainly relate to what you are saying!!! LOL BUT....there are worse addictions we could have, right?

Quilt Pixie said...

I find myself having to go through and pare down the list all too often to keep it within sane...

Quilter Kathy said...

I know what you mean...it's very relaxing!

Jan said...

Ditto Nancy on that "dangerously addictive!" Makes me wonder what I did b/f Blogs ... hey, that could give "BF" a new meaning (LOL).

GARI said...

Sometimes, don't you wonder how you get anything else done. I read blogs while watching TV at night.

Sweet P said...

I have about 300 quilting blogs, 3 family blogs and about 30 home and cooking blogs in my Bloglines. I can tell you that I have never opened Bloglines and had all of them updated. If I don't check it at least once a day then I can have as many as 100 posts to read.

Karin said...

I know what you talking about - thats what I love to do too. It is so much fun.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Yes, yes, yes! it's addicting! I agree with Pat, we could have worse addictions than blogging and quilting, right??

Just think of all the awesome quilters you have "met" by reading blogs from all of the world; it's like having tons of pen pals!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Blog reading could become a career move alright!

Michelle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one....LOL