Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quilt for my mentor


As quilters, we always find the easiest way to say thank you is to give a gift from our heart. I did this for my mentor teacher.


Ginny loves tea......... she always has a cup of tea in her hands. When I found this teacup fabric I couldn't resist.


I gave her the quilt today and she was totally surprised (sorry no pic, didn't even think about the camera). She was carrying it around showing it to everyone during her planning period.


Next week, my secret angel who is retiring will get hers.


4 comments:

Bunny said...

How nice of you to make her a quilt I am sure she was overwhelmed, and will treasure it for years.

Tracy said...

Lucky lady! I love those colors, blue is my fav.

Suzan said...

Hope none of my co-workers read your blog - they might expect a quilt!! :)

Pat said...

Very nice...I can understand why she'd be walking around showing it off to everyone!