Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fran's Birthday Tea Party



Yesterday was Fran's birthday. She is one of my Sundae Quilter buddies. Her friend Bonnie (in the blue hat) called Judie and Judie called the rest of us........and well, we had a Tea Party. It was a lot of fun and the tea was yummy-licious. I had Pear Pomegranat (however it's spelled). Some of the other teas tasted were Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, Pecan Swirl, Raspberry Mint, and Pumpkin Spice.


Fran was totally surprised as you can see by her expression walking through the doorway. The group picture from left to right is me, Judie, Fran, Bonnie, and Carla.


I wonder who we will surprise next.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

I love those hats ladies, looks like you had a great tea party. The tea pots are too cute. What fun.

Jan said...

Hi :) I'm a friend of Carla and Fran and just wanted to say great pictures, beeeuuutiful ladies and I adore those hats!!! I'm a "Sundae Quilter Wannabe," but the logistics just won't let that happen ... I'm way down South in FL :)

Beth said...

Sniff Sniff....I wish I could have been there. Looks like you all had a ball!