Monday, April 13, 2009

Simon speechless

I'm not a big American Idol fan, but I do love it when someone surprises Simon and renders him speechless.

I found this on Yahoo today; a woman blew them away at Britain's Got Talent. Her voice is incredible and according to the article, Simon is going to try and sign her to a record deal.

Here is the web page: http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92464?fp=1 I'm not sure the link will work by clicking on it, so you may have to copy and paste into your browser.

Enjoy!


4 comments:

ahrcanum said...

Simon's my Idol. Truth hurts.

Katie said...

She was wonderful!

Della said...

Saw this on the news. She showed a lot of people there is more to her than they expected. What talent.

Suzie said...

I've already seen it, what a wonderful voice she has! I hope she will achieve the success she deserves!