Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I got my hair cut today, and then I decided to splurge a little. I'm not a girly-girl type (don't say a word Miss Beth), but I decided to get my nails done.


These are a natural look with a gel fill. The gal said that the gel doesn't have the odor that acrylic does........ I honestly wouldn't know.


Anyway, I think they look nice for the first time. I did have them polished but it was taking too long to dry and I kept messing it up........... so I'll polish them some other time when I don't have to get into a bunch of stuff.


So Happy Birthday to Me!! and soon there will be something for you :o)


8 comments:

Suzan said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!

Pat said...

Happy Birthday and your nails look very nice!

Living on the Spit said...

Gorgeous nails sweetie! You deserve to treat yourself.

Have the happiest of birthdays ever!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday!

Kucki68 said...

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Suzie said...

Happy belated birthday, Nancy! I hope you had a wonderful day, with lovely pressies and a yummi cake, too!

Sweet P said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Your nails are wonderful!

Julie said...

You deserve it!!!