Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coke vs Pepsi


I'm sure that some of you are mature enough to remember the Coke vs Pepsi war a few years back. Personally I'm a Coke Classic girl. I grew up with Coke. My grandmother had the 6 oz bottles in her fridge all the time. When Coke came out with the "new" recipe I stopped drinking it.


So as I sit here and drink a Pepsi (that is what they have in the machines in the faculty room at school) I was just wondering........


Are you a Coke or a Pepsi fan? I know there are alot of 'flavor's out there, but let's just stick to the general title of Coke or Pepsi. If you have minute, take the poll on my side bar (obviously I had nothing pressing to do at this moment in time and felt like being nosey).


Hugs,


Well the poll is closed and the results are Coke 27 Pepsi 12
Thank you to everyone that participated!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

and, I'm a Coke Zero girl at that!!

The Calico Cat said...

I prefer the coke made with sugar that is only available during Passover... (Now, I bought several 2 litre bottles...)