Monday, March 2, 2009

What is your favorite type of Oreo???


I love Oreos.... especially the Blonde Oreos with Vanilla Cream. So I've decided to poll my blog friends and find out which type of Oreo ranks number one in our community. Check out the poll on my side bar. It will be open for one week.


Have fun!!!

PS: Calico Cat posted a comment that I had forgotten the Oreo Cakester. I apologize for that, we've never had them so it didn't cross my mind to put it on the list. And, since voting has started, I can't edit the poll. Sorry Cakesters!!!

4 comments:

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Double-Stuffed Oreo Cookies. Hands down!!!

Twist apart; scrape off the cream with my top teeth; schmoosh it between my tongue and roof of my mouth; then crunch away on the cookies. Hmmmmmmmm!

Gina said...

No good for me I'm afraid. We don't get them over here in the UK. Well I've never seen them, much to Gem's disgust as she liked them when she was over in the US last year.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

The Calico Cat said...

You forgot to include the Oreo cakester!

Teri said...

I am feeling left out! I have never seen coffee flavored oreos, but now I want one.