Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009


Today is our 23rd wedding anniversary. Kevin surprised me with a dinner for two at the Herr Tavern in Gettysburg. Every time we go over that way we both say "one day I want to have supper there.... just the two of us". Well today was the day.


It was very good. I had Cream of Crab soup - very smooth and not "crabby"; mixed green salad, melt in your mouth filet mignon with asparagus and potato, a glass of red wine, and coffee and banana mocha ice cream for dessert. Kevin had bowl of venison sausage soup, mixed green salad, rockfish, a local ale, caramel latte ice cream and coffee.

Needless to say this is not a place to take the kids - very fancy. But it was wonderful to sit on the enclosed porch, just the two of us.

I can't believe it has been 23 years. I love him so much :o)



1 comment:

Sweet P said...

Happy Anniversary! Your dinner sounds wonderful.