Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is all that I bought........


at the Olde Country Store in Intercourse, PA. Yesterday hubby and I took a day off and went to the outlets in Reading. I did get a bunch of clothes for school (spring and fall) so I can't say that I didn't spend anything yesterday.


On the way home I asked if we could go to Intercourse and stop at Zooks and The Olde Country Store. I knew I wanted to find some Cheddar fabric for my Bonnie Hunter "Double Delight" quilt that I haven't started yet. Of course, while at the Country Store, I started looking, and thinking, and coveting.......... I LOVE the Flag Day Farm line from Moda and was seriously planning a quilt. But the solid red in the line looked very flat to me against the other fabrics and I didn't like it.........so I left it there. I was also looking at Nature's Chorus and Spring Magic....... oh and the Brown Bear line for a quilt for my grand-nephew. But they all stayed there.


When I told Beth (my BFF) that I had gotten out of there with less than $20 she wanted to know if I had a fever. Nope.......i started reminding myself that Bathfitters was coming soon. I can't wait for my new tub!!!


3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Aren't you good? I also love the FDF Moda fabric. I keep looking at it.......

Living on the Spit said...

You are a stronger woman than me...I haven't left the LQS for less than 100$ in the last wo times I have been there.

I am currently on restrictions with the hubby! :)

Thanks for entering the giveaway...it is so much fun!

Teri said...

Love the cheddar! I am interested in knowing what line of fabric this is. I looked at a few local quilt shops, and none of them have cheddar.