Sunday, March 1, 2009

Now what do I do??????????


Ok, I have to come up with ideas for my classes at the quilt shop, and this is one came up with. So in the interest of busting some stash, I decided to make a small sample (hanging space in the shop is limited) with fabrics that I already have.


The problem is, I am totally in love with the way it turned out, and I want to make it bigger and keep it. So, do I let this be the shop sample; or, do I keep this one, make it bigger and make another sample.
Decisions, Decisions.......

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh I like it Nancy...do you mean how do you increase the size or how do you give it up :>)? And by the way I love your St. Patrick's Day look to your blog background!

Barb said...

p.s. I should have read your entry a bit closer ~ how to make it larger is the question :>)...how much larger...do you mean like a quilt size?

Suzan said...

I say keep this one and make another for the shop sample. Of course, you could end up making the other one and then fall in love with that one too!