Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New LapTop


First of all, is Laptop one word or two?????


Anyway, I bought a new one. It's a Dell Vostro 1710. I swore I never would own one cause of the teeny (well it seemed smaller than a PC) keyboard; but with using one at school I've gotten used to it.


The FedEx guy just called (his directions got him lost) and my new machine should be here soon. I then have to take it down to the Computer Guru and have him take off all of those annoying free applications and load my EQ6 and my Dear Jane softward and move some files from my older, smaller lap top (that was a hand-me-down) over to the new one.


I figured I deserved a splurge. Now to save for a long arm.

5 comments:

GARI said...

How neat you have a Computer guru. When I get a new computer I have to spend a day or two putting programs and files on it: I hate it. But it is also fun to have a better and more powerful new toy. Congrats.

Gina said...

Great buy. I love my lap top and couldn't go back to a 'real' computer now.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Connie W said...

I love my laptop and would hate to give it up. I take it around the house to different work zones, it is very convenient.

Barb said...

Lucky gal that you are! Smiling at the idea of a new longarm -- OK let us know when that happens!

Sweet P said...

Congrats on the new computer. I love my laptop! It is always on my lap or nearby. I don't even have a desk top computer. I do have a monitor, full-size keyboard and printer that I can plug my lap into if needed.