Saturday, February 28, 2009

UFO Challenge


I know......... it isn't quite March 1, but Smokey ((my cat) and I thought we would go ahead and pick the next number.


For those of you wanting to know what the UFO Challenge is, click on the picture of the Jupiter 2 in my side bar, it will take you to the post that has all of the information. This is a no pressure activity, just a way to get some of your UFOs out of the way.


So, Smokey says the number is 8, because she has 8 toes on her front paws.


Have fun getting another UFO finished!!!!

2 comments:

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Ya know what Nancy---count me in! I was planning on working on at least 1 UFO a month anyway this year, BUT I know darn well that TWO of them would be LAST to be chosen (if then!)
So, I'll pull out ALL my UFO's to see how many I actually have and make up a list. I see #5 was already chosen, so I'll purposely put the one I've been working on in that spot and go from there.

:0) Happy Saturday

Gina said...

Thanks for the number. Now to find my list

Love and hugs Gina xxx