Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothing but Scraps


So I've been reading on Twiddletail's blog about her challenge to make something using Nothing but scraps. Honestly, most of my scraps are in strip form; I rarely keep anything smaller than 2 inches (I'm sure Bonnie is frowning at me right now). To be honest, I have been thinking on this for a few weeks now and perhaps what I need to do is put a box or bin next to my cutting table and when I get those small pieces, just throw them in there and use them up when I can.


So, if you want a scrappy challenge, head on over to Twiddletail's blog and tell her you want to play. I think it will be fun to see what people come up with.



2 comments:

Lurline said...

Oh, Nancy, I'm a bad scrap-keeper, usually toss them in the bin - getting better though! Just signed up for Etsy on the site you sent me too - nice to try new things - lovely vintage cherry fabric there!
Hugs - Lurline♥

julieQ said...

I love, love, love working with scraps! Thank you for sending me over!