Monday, February 16, 2009

Judy Laquidara's Quilt-Along


I know, I know........... I don't need another project. But I think having one that is given to me in steps will force me to keep up and get it done.


Judy had posted a note to blogland that she was going to host a Quilt-Along. So in the 11th hour I joined. I love the Bear Paw pattern and she made hers with a stripe. Low and behold I had a large piece of a wild, zig-zag stripe I had bought at KeepSake Quilting in New Hampshire 10 years ago. I think it will be a great project and I can't wait to see how it makes up.


5 comments:

Barb said...

Now you are making me feel good about my stash, I can admit that I have some fabrics that are from some years ago...I like your fabric choices! You can do it...just quilt-along as best you can!

Gina said...

Love the colours you are using

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Tina said...

Love your bright colors! That zig zag will look great in the bear paws.

Vicky said...

That's a GREAT stripe! Wow! I love it!

Clevelandgirlie said...

Bear paw has always been one of my favorite blocks. Whether it's in two colors, three colors, 8 colors, etc., etc., I think the white you've chosen will make it look fresh and exciting.