Friday, February 13, 2009

Apologies for Whining

My last post sounded whiny and selfish and for that I apologize. It is amazing how selfishishness can take over when we are the slightest bit inconvenienced.

I made last night's post from my husband's office; we were there to take showers, and I guess being tired and grumpy I wanted the entire world to be my bar-tender, all the while knowing there is always someone else who has it worse off than I do (unfortunately).

So I will do my best not to be a selfish whiner anymore. Thank you for listening (the power was back on by 8 pm).

Quilty Hugs!!

3 comments:

jillquilts said...

No need to apologize! Its always rough to be without power since we are so dependent. I'm glad it came back on!

GARI said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. A little whinning is acceptable once in a while.

Barb said...

Nancy it didn't seem like "whining" to me, I just thought *oh no Nancy is without power*, thinking ours would be soon to follow. Yikes, those PA winds caused a bit of uneasiness for many of us! I am glad for you that it is back on...and you can feel the security of having the lights back on!