Friday, February 20, 2009

192 Half Square Triangles


Well I took a sick day today...... I could feel my monthly migraine starting last night. So after the meds kicked in and took care of my head, I was able to get a bunch of strips cut and make my 192 HSTs for Judy Laquidara's Quilting Along project.


This is going to be a lot of fun and getting it done in steps is a big help. The Bear Paw is one of my favorite blocks. With my wild fabric choices I've decided to call this one "Bear-Inagaddadavida".



3 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow,I'm really impressed. You have all of the half squares finished! I still looking at my fabric :)

Andee said...

Hi Nancy,
I have my monthly migraine going on last night too..I take the meds and then about 20 hours later it shows back up. I really wish doctors knew more about the brain and hormones! Hope yours is gone by now!

Vicki said...

Bear Paw is one of my fav's too. I am finishing up things but Judy's Quilt alongs are tempting. Your name is very good for you quilt!! Can't wait to see the top together