Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Student update

Thank you to those who have commented on my post regarding my student that was in the accident. Also a big thank you to those keeping him in your prayers.

The student whose Dad was driving the other vehicle says his father is doing well. The student that was sent to Hershey made it through surgery and should make a full recovery. He may be home the middle of next week..... but will have a lot of physical therapy and other things to get through.

Keep the prayers coming!!

2 comments:

Sweet P said...

I'm sending prayers for everyone involved in the accident. Thanks for the update.

Pat said...

Thank you for updating us about this. Having been through two teen drivers (and one having had a significant accident...not her fault), I know the sinking feeling when this kind of thing happens. I'm glad things seem to be going well for the injured student and also that the other man is doing fine.