Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I hate computers!!!


If you've read the post about me 'being cool' you know that for some reason the PC stopped working right and we thought it had picked up a virus. I had it to the doctor, they said they got the program off and I brought it home.


So I got it all hooked up, and it still doesn't work. I am so not happy. So I've left a message on the doctor's voice mail and will probably end up getting the hard drive wiped.... again.


I'm wondering now though......... could it be the Ipod?????


2 comments:

Louise in SW Saskatchewan said...

ipods are set up to work on one computer - I can't use mine to upload stuff from the desktop puter as I have it set for the wireless.

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

Oh dear, oh dear! Hopefully things have worked out since you've posted this?!?!
I can't imagine it would be the ipod, though.....

However, I can work my ipod on both my laptop and desktop, so.....