Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Finish of '09


On Christmas Day my father-in-law asked if I had any baby quilts "lying around". I said no but I could make him one ......... when did he need it ????


Like, now!!!!


All-righty then......... thankfully the LQS was having a FQ sale so I went down, found nine FQs that looked 'baby boy', came home, grabbed the Turning 20 book and put it together. Of course, the thread I decided to quilt it with ran out with JUST THAT MUCH left to quilt. But my BFF, Beth, came through and sent me her spool to finish it out. Thank you so much BFF!!!!


So here it is, ready to deliver. It feels good to actually have something started and finished in a decent amount of time.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, that is great!

Sweet P said...

Great job on your first finish. I have yet to enter my sewing room for this year. Perhaps this week I'll get in there.

How's the IPod? Are you enjoying it?