Thursday, January 29, 2009

Did they say "MEGA STORM"???????


I just walked out of the living room after watching the Weather Channel. They are hinting at another winter storm coming our way on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week.


This isn't just any storm........... they are calling it a MEGA storm. Ok, so I'm not too worried right now. It is four days out, and they have been wrong twice so far this year.


So how can something as beautiful as this snowflake, make my heart skip a beat????

6 comments:

Suzan said...

Good grief! I am barely over the last snow. I still have ice coming off the roof and who knows when the ice and snow shoved up against the gutter will melt?

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy -- Thanks for the info! We follow your weather (northwest corner of NJ) and it's been a long time since we had so many snow SEW days! Hope yours is fun and productive! Florence

Julie said...

Oh boy!!

Barb said...

Whewwwwww fun, bring it on I am ready! But then again the weatherman said it could be rain...personally this time of year I would rather have the snow...rain could mean ICE!

TattingChic said...

I hope you'll be okay. The snowflake image is lovely.

Bonnie said...

These nor'easters are snow producing machines. My local guys are saying the models look like they'll dust NE PA but no big snow. We'll see. I'm hoping for a miss -- I'm ready for spring! b.