Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stocking for my Secret Angel


I signed up for the Secret Angel exchange at school. Periodically through the year we give gifts to each other. I think I told you about this before when I made the fall wall-hanging.


Anyway, I decided I didn't want to give the Christmas gift in a paper gift bag and couldn't decide what to make (I'm going way overboard according to one of the teachers who isn't playing the game). So today, with the snow falling (are we going to be home tomorrow???) I decided to pull out some scraps and make a stocking. It is made over a Debbie Mumm pattern in one of her Christmas books.


Now for stuffing it??????? Chocolate is definitely on the list.


4 comments:

Barb said...

Great job on the stocking, LUCKY RECIPIENT that will have her gifts show up in this *wrapping*...much better then a gift bag!

Pat said...

If you were MY secret angel, I'd be thrilled you were going overboard in such a manner!!! :)

Sweet P said...

The stocking is wonderful! I don't think you're overdoing it.
Enjoy sleeping in tomorrow! We're going to have snow here tomorrow morning. I won't get to sleep in though. But I will enjoy the snow anyway. I love snow.

Gina said...

great stocking. It's Christmas there is no going 'overboard'.

Love and hugs Gina xxx