Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Neighborhood nearing completion


I finished putting together the last of my 42 Happy Scrappy Houses last night. I love Bonnie Hunter's patterns. I am going to be teaching this at the end of January so I figured I need to at least get the majority of the top done. And since I am caught up at school (and everyone in the house is healthy) I have the chance to this weekend.


I have most of my framing strips cut, now I need to decide which fabric will frame each house. I did get one house framed before I taught my block class yesterday (it is down near the bottom). Wish me luck!!!


7 comments:

Gina said...

love them. can't wait to see it all finished

love and hugs Gina xxx

Julie said...

That is REALLY cute!

Barb said...

Oh how fun this must be to sew, it sure is fun to look at! You asked for us to wish you "good luck", so here you go GOOD LUCK, and I know you will do it well!

Mary said...

What a fun and happy quilt that will be!

Dionne said...

WONDERFUL!! Please promise you'll post a pic when you are done!

PS - have you seen the commercial about the flying penguin? 'Every Bird Should have the Chance to Fly' It's really really great.

Cheers,
Dionne

Roslyn Atwood said...

Your scrappy houses are adorable, Nancy.
Roslyn

julieQ said...

Love your scrappy happy houses! I can't to see them sashed and together...I also made this quilt!