Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!!




Everyone is up, presents are opened and breakfast is served. I think everyone in this house had an awesome Christmas morning with a couple of unexpected surprises.


Erin, the law student, received an iPOD touch. She was really hoping for that. She also received a giant stuffed Madagascar Penguin. I know, she's 22 and still getting penguins...... I don't think that will ever stop.


Abby received a digital camera. Her big surprise was a ticket to see her favorite musical CATS in the American Music Theatre in Lancaster in February. She's been beaming from ear to ear all morning.


Beth was equally surprised by the ticket to CATS. She also received a ticket/trip to see WICKED on Broadway in April with a school group.


I received a new knife block and a super new knife for the kitchen. I've been asking for this for a while and Santa listened this year. I also received some new Christmas CDs - I can start playing Christmas music in September (the kids are so thrilled with that one). The biggest gift for Kevin and I was the new dishwasher...... I love my big box of cleaning.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa........ whatever you celebrate I hope it is joyous and full of love.

No comments: