Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dear Jane Support Group


I 'own'/moderate the Stash_Quilters list on Yahoo groups. A few of us thought it would be nice to have a little Dear Jane Support group so that we can work on a block a month so to speak. I am not sure what I'm doing with this........ am I nuts? I know these blocks are tiny, and I know I will probably drive myself insane.... but I'm hoping that by having the support group, I can at least have a little discipline in my life to get them done.


Now to find my book and starting thinking about fabrics.




3 comments:

Gina said...

Best of luck

love and hugs Gina xxx

Clevelandgirlie said...

That sounds like a great idea. Let me know if that comes to fruition and I will join you. I started my Dear Jane a while back and I started and stopped as it is a bit difficult for my piecing skill level. Would love a support group!!!

Anya said...

I'm in the middle of a DJ quilt and thankfully our guild has a great support group.

Go for it...but only make it like you want, not how the "quilt police" say you should.