Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chookyblue's SSCS Swap


I opened my SSCS swap today. OH MY!!! What a wonderful gift. Kerry Swain was my swap partner and she really went all out with a beautiful quilt made from Australian themed fabrics. I love it!!!


She also sent me a copy of her book and an Australian quilting magazine. (They are in the sewing room as she told me I could get them out of the box before Christmas).


Thank you so much Kerry!!! And thank you so much to Chookyblue for organizing this swap; it was a lot of fun.


6 comments:

MouseChirpy said...

Nancy, you look nice and cozy in that gorgeous quilt. What a wonderful gift.
I'd like to wish you a healthy, happy, and safe holiday season.
Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
Aloha!

Chookyblue...... said...

a beautiful aussie present from Kerry to keep you warm...........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2008.......

Pauline said...

hey mate, lucky lucky you!!!!! such a shame you missed meeting Kerry, maybe next time. Hope you had a wonderful christmas mate, and wishing you nothing but good things for 2009

keslyn said...

Hi Nancy, I am really glad you liked your Aussie quilt, hope you and your family have had a happy Christmas, hope it hasn't been toooooooo cold over there. It was about 34 degree cel here on Christmas day - just a little to hot for sitting under a quilt.
Enjoy
Kerry

rachelmp said...

What a lovely parcel! The SSCS was great fun. Merry Christmas

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Aren't you a lucky duck! I can just tell by the smile on your face how happy you are with your presents :^)