Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving is cancelled due to illness


Well the stomach bug (crap) is moving through the family. Hopefully hubby and the law student won't get it but you never know.

Needless to say we have decided to cancel Thanksgiving..... well the meal at least. Cooking a bird isn't on my list of desireable things to do tomorrow and I don't want to expose my husband's 88 year old grandmother to this junk.


So to all of my blog friends who will be celebrating tomorrow, have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time you have with your family if however brief. Eat happy and sleep well.


Hugs!


5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so sorry. I know there is no good time to be sick but this is a really bad time. I don't blame you - I just got my turkey into the brine for its overnight soak and it always makes me sick at my stomach to deal with a raw bird anyway. Yucko!!
Get well soon. Rest up and pamper yourself.

Gina said...

oh sweetie. I hope it all clears soon and then you can have a great weekend some time in the near future.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Kucki68 said...

I hope you get well soon and can enjoy family at another time!

Pauline said...

Sorry to hear you all have been sick mate...hope you are all on the mend soon....
cheers

Barb said...

Nancy, are you feeling better? Hopefully you are soon over that nasty *bug* and ready to enjoy your belated Thanksgiving dinner (it now can be called Sunday Dinner)! Thinking about you, GET WELL SOON!