Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have received an award


Julie has chosen me as one of her 10 coolest blogs...... thank you Julie. Feeling cool is kind of nice right now with a house full of sickies running around for the holiday. Thank you to Rhonda for starting this award on its way.


So the rules are:


1. Post about the award

2. Link back to Rhonda.

3. Place the award on my sidebar

4. Choose 10 blogs that I think are cool
So here are my 10:

2. Nancy at Blogging Near Philadelphia
3. Beth's Quilts
4. Vicki from Field Trips in Fiber
5. Judy from Patchwork Times
6. Pauline, down under, at Calico Crossroads
7. Katie in My Sandbox
8. Suzan, whom I don't believe is a Reluctant Quilter
9. Tazzie, also from Down Under
10. Arlette, at the Polka Dot Pineapple

So, take a minute and see what prolific quilters and crafter's these ladies are. I want to be them when I grow up.

Quilty Hugs!







1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow. Thank you! I'm many things but I don't think I've ever been "cool"! LOL

I hope you all feel better soon and enjoy your Thanksgiving. *hugs*