Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home from Retreat












This past weekend was our Chambersburg Quilt Guild Retreat. We do this twice a year... usually October/November and then again in March/April (depending on when Easter falls).


My friends and I were having a ball as usual. Carla brought her iPOD and BOSE system dock so we had lots of good tunes. We were even doing the Cha Cha Slide. Here's a picture of Beth pressing some blocks; Fran working on her Stack'n Whack, Belinda and her Flamingo, Judie quilting on a quilt, and Carla sewing away.


I got a "This and that" bag made and most of my "Black/White and One other Color " challenge done. I also got the center of a table runner done.



And......... I even took some papers to grade but my 'dreaded red pens' died so I had to quit......... you think that someone was trying to tell me something?



3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Sounds like ti was loads of fun! I'm glad your red pen died.

Beth said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT PICTURE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Some BFF you are ROTFLMAO!

Julie said...

GIRL! You took papers to grade on a retreat!! As some of my students would say, "You know you crazy."
LOL
That pen had the right idea.
:-D