Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Figuring out the 'new' laptop


Well it isn't exactly new. This is the lap top (is that one word?) that my FIL bought for Erin when she went off to Randolph-Macon four years ago. When she was accepted into University of Richmond Law School, there was an opportunity to get a new lap top through the school. So, this one has come home and been cleaned off and had a new hard drive installed. So now there won't be anymore "MOM!! It's my turn!!!".......... well at least not as much.
Now....... how do I get bloglines on this thing............


3 comments:

Pauline said...

ha ha Nancy, I know you will work it out with no probs at all....Congrats to Erin, how cool is that? we need to catch up I think..
cheers matey

Gina said...

We need to get a 2nd computer so Gemma will stop nagging me to get off MY computer.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Miri said...

Oooh, lucky you! "Its my turn" is a constant refrain here!