Tuesday, October 28, 2008

On getting old.............................er


Getting old.................er stinks. I mean, the grey hair is there, not much I can do about it but freeze my patooty in the shower while I commisterate (is that a word?) with Miss Clairol not knowing what color my hair will be when it is all said and done.


Now, while eating a very healthy lunch of McDonald's fries and a Quarter Pounder with cheese (while dodging the traffic coming to Shippensburg to see Ms. Palin).......... i break a tooth!


Thankfully I can still eat, drink, and breathe so the root must not be exposed. But I have to go back in there and play with it, make sure the side is still missing (like it glued itself back on) and wait until tomorrow when I go to the dentist and find out I'm old enough for my first crown.


Ugh!!!! Maybe going back to being 14 isn't such a bad thing after all. At least my teeth would be healthier.

Edit 11/2: No crown, just have a filling on steroids now. So I'm not getting older after all.... life is good.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I broke a tooth a couple of years ago. It was late on a Friday. What a big PITA. Sorry it happened to you!