Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting a SewEzi table!!!






I'm sew (pardon the pun) excited!!! I ordered my SewEzi table the other night and got the email that the order has been received. My friend, Beth, has one and she loves it. It folds up so nice and has wheels on one end, and has a canvas 'case' with a handle............... what a joy to have for retreat so I don't have to strain my back 'reaching' up to the table. I can't wait to get it!!!

Of course, the deal with dh was that I had to sell my Bernina 150. And that is ok, I was planning on selling it anyway.

Quilty Hugs!

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of this - I've been cinsidering getting one.

jillquilts said...

Very cool! Congrats!

Melinda said...

You will be so happy with your new table. I love mine and use it regularly.

Katie said...

Ooooooooo I'm so jealous! :-P

keslyn said...

Your new table looks great, I haven't seen them here, I am sure you will have many happy hours of sewing with it.

Suzan said...

I want one of those! I keep lusting for one... Sometimes I miss having a dual income household!!