Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

I got my QFAH Flimsy finished!!!


Earlier this year, Judy Laquidara graciously shared a project with her on-line friends and called it Quilt for an Hour. I finally got the borders on mine today. I chose Black/Yellow/White as these are the colors for Randolph-Macon College where my daughter was an undergrad.
So now, I am wondering.......... should I quilt it with white thread, yellow thread, black thread, or a black/white varigated??


Decisions, Decisions.................


7 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love how your QFAH turned out! I'd probably quilt it with white or do a lot of color changes!

dot said...

I like this. Very nice.

Gina said...

Lovely quilt. I'd use a variegated thread.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

The Calico Cat said...

Since you asked - my vote would be for yellow thread.

gut reaction - it would blend in with the stars & it would add sparkle to the black & white parts...

Trish said...

Your quilt looks great. I just finished a quilt using King Tut black and white variegated and I really wasn't too fussy on it. It shows up black on the white fabric, white on the black fabric and then looks grey on the coloured fabric.

JudyL said...

I love your colors! I'd probably quilt it using slicker yellow!

Mary said...

Very nice! I'd go with white thread too - or as Vicki said change colors. I really DON'T like dark thread in light fabric.