Friday, August 8, 2008

Life Lion


Life Lion was here today....... again. As much as the sound of it coming in fascinates me, it always bothers me because I know that someone, somewhere, was in a serious enough accident for them to call in the crew from Hershey Medical Center. It circled over the house when it came in, then landed in the ball field behind the firehouse.


This is the best picture I could get as it was leaving........ sort of reminds me of a UFO. I hope whomever is in it gets well soon.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

We've had one land across the road in the neighbors field at least twice in the recent years. The corner, four houses down, is notorious for accidents. There are stop signs, road bumps, and flashing lights, but still they crash.

Bethany said...

We have the life flight helicopter at the county hospital which is down the street. Like you it breaks my heart to hear it flying off as I know someone is seriously hurt. The other night it took of 3 times in a row so more than one person was hurt. You could hear the sirens of the ambulances and police cars as well as they headed out to the scene of the accident.